Celebrate 100 Years of Jewish Community Services with Caring Home Care
On November 19th, Jewish Community Services (JCS) of South Florida will be celebrating 100 years of providing social services to children, adults, and seniors throughout Miami-Dade County.
Since 1920, the mission of JCS has been to improve the quality of life and self-sufficiency of the Jewish and broader communities throughout South Florida in accordance with Jewish values.
The JSC is committed to:
- Providing services within the context of Jewish ethics and values
- Securing collaborative partnerships
- Being responsive to consumers’ needs and advocating on their behalf
- Being financially sound
- Offering the highest quality services
- Maintaining a high level of accountability
- Being identified as the primary social service resource to the Jewish community
Caring Home Care is proud to be a major sponsor of the 100-year celebration. “We value our partnership with the Jewish Community Services organization and are honored to have been chosen by JCS to help in providing professional in-home care services to Holocaust survivors and family members,” says Jay Rittenberg, President of Caring Home Care.
These services include:
- Bathing and toileting assistance
- Prescription reminders
- Respite care for families
- Post-op care and more
Join us for the celebration at Paradise Plaza from 7:30 pm – 11:30 pm on November 19th by purchasing tickets today!